Katie
(Weather Guru)
Tue Oct 25 2005 10:12 PM
Re: latest TWO

Margie - yes, Florida does have their act together. And I realized that even before Katrina. With Charley. There was a ton of communication with in the local and state agencies. I happen to think that Jeb is the Best Gov. we could have had during these past few years. I think he knows how to handle it and gets the job done. And I know it doesn't take just one person to get the job done, but his team - PERFECT.

If he were to ever run for Pres, I would totally vote for him (so as long as I agreed with other areas of his platform) but, he knows how to handle these types of situations.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center