Margie
(Senior Storm Chaser)
Thu Oct 27 2005 08:48 AM
Re: Tropical Storm BETA

So Beta got it together and consolidated overnight. Hmm...the 8am came out and still no hur warnings. Well something must be keeping Nicaragua occupied; no one at the weather service there has time to answer the bat-phone.

And now the Carib is busier than a long-tailed cat in a roomful of rocking chairs, with all the convection generated by Beta, plus 91L finally arrived...and look what's coming from the ATL. Good grief, it's almost Nov.

So what I saw yesterday was a trough...the high referenced by disc #1 is the big one currently out in the ATL. OK, well, ridging is suppsed to develop so at least I was on the right track with what I was seeing.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center