Annie Oakley
(Registered User)
Sun Oct 30 2005 05:29 AM
Re: Beta: Category 2

Uhhhh...this is to HankFrank-this is my first post here but I have to say (and I hope I don't get in trouble) that whatever you said in your post is so awesome to me-in fact-all of the posts here just blow me away! I am a weather novice and not young. I am from Texas and the hurricanes really get me going but the way ya'll talk just leaves me breathless. I love the intensity of it all. I know I sound scary like a Halloween freak but I really mean it. If I had it to do all over again I would have studied weather and even then I probably couldn't even touch this! Thanks to all of you dedicated weather watchers. I also am in a position to help hurricane victims and believe me, if only more people would pay attention to what the hell is coming their way. Anyway, I am now a devotee of this site and of weather of all kinds but hurricanes are my favorite for some reason. Maybe cause I used to read a lot of Jack London books-I love the sea. This waas a ramble but justto let you know that at any time you can effect a change in a person's life or intersts. Thanks! Oh, HankFrank the way you said all that-I wish I had a recording of it cause it was so poetic and beautiful to me.

that's weird. try and stay on topic on this forum. -HF

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center