HanKFranK
(User)
Tue Nov 22 2005 11:51 PM
Re: Delta... why not?

alright alright, it's still a 'strong, non-tropical low'. with an eye and cdo and no frontal attachment, of course.
it's inevitable that they'll upgrade it. may get to hurricane if the convection deepens some, based on the level of organization.
maybe it's just that i've been waiting for this thing since.. hang on let me check. sunday, november 14th was the first mention. yeah, i'm tired of waiting. now i have to wait for the nhc guys to decide that a system that meets their criteria is a tropical cyclone.
so anyway, delta is out in the east atlantic. to be named tomorrow? knabb must have something against nonconformists.
HF 0451z23november

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center