Myles
(Weather Hobbyist)
Sat Nov 26 2005 12:42 PM
Re: Bye, bye, Delta!

I have to agree with CaneTracker. I've lived in SW Florida for 18 years and the only reason I follow storms as close as I do is because I find them fascinating. Every storm is different and unique in their own way and its very fascinating to follow them and see what they do. I dont like hurricanes, I just find them incredibly interesting. Just like people. Some run and scream when danger comes their way, others stare in awe and wonder, everyone's a bit different.

edit: Especially this year. Katrina didn’t give us anything on the NE quad where it should have been at least rainy (here in SW FL, NO obviously got much worse and my heart goes out to them) and Wilma gave us hell on her back side when her front side was pretty weak.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center