MapMaster
(Weather Guru)
Sat Nov 26 2005 08:25 PM
Re: Bye, bye, Delta!

Nanci:

Unfortunately, coming into the 'conversation' late, you don't know the history. Margie has relatives who live in the MS impact zone and also she used to live down there I believe. Just because someone now lives in a place far away from hurricanes does not mean they always have!Or that they lack empathy because they think hurricanes are fascinating.

As a cracker (native) Floridian, I have been through many storms and have had storm damage...but, still find hurricanes and all storms, fascinating. That doesn't mean I don't recognize the power and danger of the storms and their destruction and it's effects on the lives in the landfall areas and beyond. I am sure this is true for Margie and for the great majority of all posters here.

A suggestion...don't 'assume', other than to accept that posters here , 99% of the time, have good intentions...as I am sure you do. And remember, context and history show true intentions and meanings....which can't be gleaned in an instant, or an afternoon.

MM

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center