Nanci
(Registered User)
Sat Nov 26 2005 07:49 PM
Re: implied meanings

I appreciate all the feedback and now i have a better understanding...i think. All i know is my husband and i have lived in Fla for over 20 years and these last two years have been the worst. To top it all off, two days before thanksgiving, i was in a car accident and have been confined to the house - thus my posting on here. My husband posts on here under his username and he told me to check it out. Well, i did just that and read some posts and i guess i got the dander up and i started typing. Damian, my husband, read my post and kind of came down on me for my comments. He said he has lashed out before and he says he was wrong. He warned me about reading too much into others opinions and told me that normally no one intentionally bashes people. I am sorry if it came out that way. All i can say is that yes, we choose to live here so with that said, we have to deal with the weather. No different than people living in California complaining about the earth quakes. If they don't like it, then they should move! Again, my apologies. My husband has raved about this site and said that he has learned a lot from most of you, inlcuding Margie. My husband said i might get on probation or something....how do i know if i am and what does that mean?

(You are not - everyone gets a time or two - just ask your husband )

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center