HanKFranK
(User)
Sun Nov 27 2005 07:33 AM
Re: Bye, bye, Delta!

and with that nugget of wisdom from the always tasteful la nimo, i have an important announcement:
of course 2005 was fascinating--it was a record year. believe it or not, being fascinated by something and liking something are two different things.
a little parallel:
watching the world trade towers fall on september 11th, 2001 was fascinating--i realized i was watching a moment for the ages and a shift in the direction of our nation and world. underneath the anger at the murder of my countrymen, i was aware of these things.
yes, i was utterly fascinated. no, i most definitely did not like it. simple.
margie was fascinated by 2005. i don't remember her jumping with joy when she couldn't talk to her relative in pascagoula, or cheering that people were stranded on rooftops in the big easy, or that hundreds of corpses were floating in the streets.
however, she was fascinated by the unreality of it all. so were you if you came to this site to talk about the goings on. else all you can plead is confusion.
now as mike says, the topic is tropic. not making margie out to be something she isn't. back on topic.
HF 0734z27november

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center