Colleen A.
(Moderator)
Thu Dec 01 2005 04:56 AM
Re: epsilon lookin' good

I am glad that this hurricane "season" is over. How much did we learn this year? A lot...especially from Katrina. Can you (we) believe that yesterday was the 3 month anniversary of Katrina? Watching it unfold again on TV was so very sad...but the human spirit in this country remains alive and well.
As for Epsilon, may I say a last "farewell" to that storm...uh,, actually I didn't even know it existed until a couple of days ago.
Anyway..thanks for all the things you have taught me. I'm just glad there is a place I can come to when storms approach to learn things and help others learn, too.
I'll be keeping a close eye on the winter weather, as I think we are in for a heck of a wintery season.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center