Margie
(Senior Storm Chaser)
Wed Dec 07 2005 04:41 AM
Re: Epsilon's future

Aw I couldn't resist taking a quick peak before lights out...CaneT I agree that's another priceless quote. Since this is my first year, I just want to know -- have the discussions always been this droll? And, Franklin: we like you, we really really do.

Clark your post was a great read. What a wonderfully deviant idea.

Well Epsilon is cruising, looking more tropical and developing some solid convection, and, on the wv loop, looking like it's ensconced in a lovely cocoon. All of which makes me wonder, if, before the really really end, there's a chance for Cat 2 before flaming out?

droll? whaddya expect? these are meteorological discussions, not works of epic shakespearean wordsmithery. well... they had the chance with ophelia, but nobody made any jokes about the storm trying to drown itself.. -HF

(off-topic material removed)

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center