Ricreig
(User)
Tue May 08 2007 02:41 PM
Re: gale 90L

Quote:

Indeed!

Accuweather 07 forcast.Florida in the Bull’s Eye this Hurricane Season

Quoting a copywrited source directly is generally not a good idea. That said, in the past I feel the members and prognosticators that frequent this board often do a better job than the source of this article. I'll now return to 'lurk mode'. I will say that the current storm off the E coast of Fl/Ga is a bit more persistent than I might have expected and it does *look* impressive and if it was 45 or so days down the road, I'd be worrying about the fact I live in a trailer right about now. But, I don't think this will become tropical because I just don't feel there is enough energy stored in the atmosphere or in the Atlantic in this area to support tropical development. So, as storms go, I think it is "pretty", possibly even dangerous, but not tropical.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center