allan
(Weather Master)
Sat May 12 2007 03:06 PM
Re: Andrea Remnants will it Reform as a Tropical Cyclone?

X-Andrea is still not letting go, in fact she is looking good this morning.. good enough to go ahead and get recon over in there. I don't agree with many wunderground bloggers, this storm still has a chance. I'm not an expert or something but I do see a closed circulation. I read one of the blogs that said recon is a no go, and the the circulation is way out of the convection bursts, but from what i'm looking at, it looks like a regular tropical system! Also, how can you not fly into a very impressive storm for the month of May? I'm waiting to hear about either TD or TS Andrea by 5 p.m.
I'm not trying to bash wunderground bloggers.. but they need to analyze the storm before just saying that it's gone.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center