HanKFranK
(User)
Sun Jun 10 2007 01:43 AM
geez

just noticed that invest... you did while i was writing that post. i like to downplay stuff like that this time of year because the chances of it doing anything are marginal to nil. the quick history for systems like that in june is, in 1979 there was a tropical storm that formed and went into the islands before dissipating (formed june 19), and two depressions have graced the waters out there since (a td that formed june 23, 2000, and an even more surprising td that formed june 11, 2003. i suppose that there have to have been some earlier systems of this type (prior to the satellite period). just the same, this thing just came off africa, they usually collapse in 24-36 hours, and the historic record is strongly against anything happening.
but then again, this is kinda wow.
HF 0243z10june

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center