cieldumort
(Moderator)
Thu Jun 28 2007 05:39 AM
Re: Wave Near Florida

This is looking more and more to me that it does have the potential to become rather depression-ish, and possibly slide on into the southern half of Florida as a bona fide feature of some sort, perhaps even a bit more tropical than not, by the end of the weekend. Model run to run consistency among a few in the group do also promote this view. I am not entirely certain that such a feature would actually follow the general N/NNE/NE route, however. One could argue that the steering pattern may want to drift this hypothetical Invest more NW, as long as it develops at least a little bit within the next 24 hours, or so. I would try to elaborate more and be more explanatory, but going on week two of a major rain event in Texas... leaves me just a little brain dead tonight. Hopefully some others who may share a similar opinion, or who perceive a similar possible scenario, will go a little deeper.. as I notice that I'm the first comment on the thread so far.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center