javlin
(Weather Master)
Tue Aug 14 2007 01:02 PM
Re: Hey Hull...

I have been looking at a little vortice out in front of Dean @ 11.5N 48w it's been moving due W for days now with Dean always behind it.Dean is still falling below the NHC's forcast points while yet I am sure still in the cone just the S side.The fact that Dean is moving so fast and the clouds are being pushed to the W or even slightly WSW I would think the Southerly track is maybe more likily.If you use the Central Atl VIS sat and impose the forcast points and look out front of Dean you will see what I am looking at.The track is starting to remind me of Ivan in some always to the S of the guidence.

http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/goes/east/catl/loop-vis.html

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center