jbmusic
(Weather Watcher)
Sat Aug 18 2007 10:18 AM
Re: Hail

Quote:

Well, looks likw this will be a Mexico storm. The models are starting to all agree on that...even the GFDL is really coming south to almost the Mex/Tex. border. Looks like the US really dodged a huge bullet on this one. Looks like there won't be anymore back and forth with the models now. Man I feel alot better now.

Shawn

Shawn don't let your guard down yet it is far from over. Everyone along the gulf needs to still keep an eye on this system. THis morning slight north movement shows that.

I know this should have been a PM but I wanted to state this here because if there are new people in here and read his post they make think it is over and stop monitoring the storm

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center