dem05
(User)
Sat Sep 01 2007 04:34 AM
Re: Tropical Depression #6 Forms East of Caribbean

I see...Last time (During Hurricane Dean) I payed more attention to the Water Vapor loops...This time, since the overall pattern seems to be "straight forwardly similar to Dean"...I'm gonna be watching each of the models more closely this time...from run to run. Just to see if I learn something new.

Hmmm...Does seem to me that the GFS (9/1 0Z) is maybe having even a bit more trouble in maintaining TD6 than the 18Z run did...With that said, the new run is just a smidge further to the north. Of no significance really though.

The 0Z NAM, which is not one of the reliable models, appears to be pointing toward the Yucatan Channel on this run...Compared to a Nicaragua/Hondoras option that was identified in the 18Z.

Maybe there will be a bit more northward bias in the 00Z model runs...Will have to wait for the reliable models to finish their runs...Let the windshield wiper action begin...

Link to NAM and GFS Models: http://www.nco.ncep.noaa.gov/pmb/nwprod/analysis/index_carib.shtml

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center