Wxwatcher2
(Storm Tracker)
Sat Sep 01 2007 03:34 PM
Re: Recon

I usually leave comments for the pro's here on the forum. I think the mod's like it that way.
This forum used to be a place to banter about ideas and thoughts but now it's not that.

SO, I don't comment as much. I wanted to say that it looks as if Felix will indeed take a Southerly path
and affect the Southern Carribean and not turn too far North.
I trust the models. Realizing that they can and do change somewhat. What I do notice is that for every storm,
there are those that wishcast a storm to enter the gulf and threaten the U.S. coast.
Make no mistake, the U.S and the Gulf coast states get their share of storms but be careful about
comments that turn a storm Northward when the weather data does not back that up.

2004 and 2005 were historicly busy seasons. We are now back into a more normal pattern of storms.

I am thankful for that. We all should be.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center