MikeCAdministrator
(Admin)
Sun Sep 02 2007 01:50 AM
Re: Recon

My concerns right now are for Aruba, Bonaire, and the Netherlands Antilles. Felix is still moving due west and it hasn't cleared that latitude yet. The wind field on Felix is beginning to expand, and parts of those islands should probably be under a Hurricane Watch or warning if the westward movement continues. I have friends in Aruba and I have let them know about it already.

Beyond that, I still think Felix will stay further south, affecting Honduras. I hope nothing like Mitch did in 1998, but it could be, although Mitch was a slow mover. The coastline Felix is projected to near in Honduras is very vulnerable to mudslides and the like.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center