Storm Hunter
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Sun Sep 09 2007 06:51 AM
Attachment
Re: 90L

based on the level II data from MHX... the low level center has no storms around the center... completely exposed to me... the mid-upp part of the system is to the SW of the low level center... the system is looking pretty bad to me right now... there are no storms around the center... and its over the gulf stream.. looks to me... shear is getting Gabrielle right now... that could change later on this morning...

recon is just to the east of Morehead city... heading back to the south... *actually recon was about 2 miles off of Cape Lookout, the old lighthouse there... they turned toward the beach some on last part of the data i got...**

attached image... redline is basically the flight path of current recon***

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center