allan
(Weather Master)
Wed Sep 19 2007 12:05 PM
Re: Watching 93L close to the Florida east Coast.

Wind shear has now decreased to 10 knots over the center of 93L, thus making it favorable for development. Durinal Maximum did half of what I expected, does show a nice convective band of storms headed my way.. haven't checked the models yet but I doubt there any changes. It's all a wait and see, lets make this fun, if I was a wishcaster, I would say category 1 Hurricane in Melbourne LOL.. Moderators, feel free to delete that part. Satellite presentation looks subtropical to me, I would call this Subtropical Storm Jerry later on today, if it continues to organize and it should due to the favorable conditions. Recon should be in there later on today, we'll get some really good info in 93L by then.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center