Bloodstar
(Moderator)
Wed Oct 03 2007 06:06 AM
Is Melissa making a comeback?

90L is churning along. but it's slow going for development. Of course it's slow moving so I guess it evens out. Maybe another 24 hours before it'll be able to develop.

What I'm more curious about, is that the LLC of Melissa firing off convection for the last 12 hours now? It had a well defined LLC 36 hours ago, and then this afternoon it started firing up some convection at the center. It's sheared of course, but the convection is certainly there. I'll be curious to see if it's still firing up in the morning. If it is, it'll start to catch some attention (right now it's sitting around 20N 45W and moving WNW).

The tattered remains of Karen? still kinda sitting out there. doing absolutely nothing.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center