weathernet
(Storm Tracker)
Wed Oct 03 2007 09:20 PM
Re: invest variety

Good observation, and my guess is that this may be the "more or less" point for which NHC ( or Navy? ) may have as the focal point for 92L. That said, I do not believe at all that this specific vorticity, will now or eventually turn into anything, but simply move westward with the low level flow. Until continued deep convection and then a more "stacked" low to mid level low develops ( which I DO anticipate will happen ), then would not be atypical to see such an eddy attempt to wrap up, but without the convection and thus falling pressures to maintain it. I believe that a low level center will eventually deepen within the broader low, probably a little farther south and east, within the continuously firing convection. If given enough time, my guess would be that formation would eventually center itself close to the middle of the upper high, thus having the divergence aloft, but without any shearing effect. Given a broader larger upper high, shear would be less a concern, than the "bubble" type upper high we have over 92L now..

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center