madmumbler
(Storm Tracker)
Fri Oct 05 2007 02:05 PM
Re: 92L

Quote:

Divert all power West Pac, Mr. Scott! Warp speed Cat 5! And don't give me any mouth about those dilithium crystals! Getting past the boldly going where no bad puns have gone before,

*ROTFLMAO* I will admit, for a "busy time" (4 invests posted, one of which is a "remnant" come back to life like one of Wes Craven's zombies) it sure is quiet. It's like there's a whole lot of nothing going on right now.

What kind of serious chance does 92L have though, long run? It looks like on water vapor it's sucking in a bunch of dry air (if I'm looking at the floater correctly). Or is it one of those systems where we need to wait and see what happens when/if it makes it into the GOM?

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center