Lamar-Plant City
(Storm Tracker)
Mon Oct 29 2007 08:29 PM
Re: TD 16 Becomes Tropical Storm Noel South of Haiti/Dominican Republic

Is it my imagination, or did most of the major models in Skeetobite jump a bit left in the last set of runs? Am in Tampa and watching closely because of a camping trip scheduled for Friday PM through Sunday AM. Everything had been trending eastward and safely away from us in Central Fla, but when I see everything jump one direction, the warning lights go off! Is this a one time jump or a trend? These late season storms are notoriously tricky (ask S Fla about a girl named Wilma). I, too am wondering what will steer this so far east like the earlier models. Please keep us posted. When the models trend away from land, this place goes quiet....this one is too close to Florida already not to be vigilant.....

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center