doug
(Weather Analyst)
Tue Oct 30 2007 02:32 PM
Re: There is an "H" in the NHC's track

The radar suggests a portionof the LLC is already emerging to the west and cerainly some of the percipitation over the Island has intensified a bit. So I guess it is possible for the LLC to continue to be the dominant low, and reorganization to occur further south. But I'm with Mike, this has all the appearances of a sheared system. Shear wasn't supposed to be the issue, but if you watch the Sats you can clearly see a fairly strong SW'ly upper component which would be enough to keep the LLC bare so to speak.
But as I stated the southern and western portion of the circulation are drawing on Carribean support now and we'll see soon how this plays out.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center