LoisCane
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Wed Oct 31 2007 12:05 PM
great graphicsq

Thanks for the great graphics and yes...something is going on, very much so and i see more of a westward component than the 11am talked about ... and considering the 5am talked on 4 scenarios it would seem to be that before Noel goes out to sea...he can do a whole lot more damage than one would have thought yesterday at this time.

Something is happening and I'd like some explanations.

A much better sat presentation of the storm as a whole despite the inner workings or whereabouts of the LLC.

I don't really care if its extra-tropical, sub-tropical or tropical.. i care if it is going to get stronger and where it's going.

one complain i have had consistently with the nhc is not track forecast but timing... they are always off on timing

and timing is more important for how it relates to intensity forecasting.. which proenza wanted to improve and needs improving

everyone in miami wanted to know if we would get hit by Noel on Wednesday and I kept telling them Thursday was the day to worry on not WEdnesday

What a difference a day makes....

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center