SeaMule
(Weather Hobbyist)
Wed Sep 10 2008 08:27 PM
nw movement...perhaps nnw

and I thought I was the only person in the world that was seeing this thing to the right of the NHC's track. I've been seeing it since I woke up at 4:00....a slowdown and a more northerly component...

a coupla models had it heading in this direction...all the way to Mobile/Pensacola.

two things to consider:
if it explodes to a cat 3 or larger...and it sure looks like it's only a matter of time.....it will get more POLAR...in it's tendencies....

and the high might not be strong enough to push it west. Dr. Lyons thought that the stronger it got...the more to the right of the CONE it would go....

it sure looks like a Louisiana and even more right of that event. I am NOT understanding why the NHC is so SLOW to respond to changing their cone. maybe big pressure on them right now...since obviously huge evactuations and money are involved...and the last thing they need is confusion.

I am seeing a huge shift from the supposed path....huge.....

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center