Storm Hunter
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Sat Nov 08 2008 05:33 AM
Re: Hurricane Paloma Approaches Grand Cayman

like reading stewarts discussion tonight in the 10pm adv. pkg. You can tell he looks at the whole picture and lays out his thinking and what he see's in the models.... and explains it well....I notice now that a part of SE Florida in now in the 5-day cone... that's if the storm is still around by then.... and i think its going to very hard to see a defined low, based on the forecasted upper level winds Paloma will see starting tomorrow. Its very intersting to see a major cane this late in the seaon, especially a storm that is really small and compact such as Paloma. Have to say i don't remember off the top of my head how many times has eastern Cuba been hit a tropical system in one year. I know this year, they taken a beating down there, especially in that say general area!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center