doug
(Weather Analyst)
Mon Aug 09 2010 01:56 PM
Re: 94L - 09/00Z Package

Good morning, the RGB seems to indicate that a low level circulation is trying to close off in the northern Bahamas.. Presently there is cyclonic spin along a NNW-SSE elongated axis that is just off the Florida east coast. The convection is consolidated in the Bahamas through the keys and out into the GOM along the frontal trough. At the northern apex of the convection in the Bahamas, I think one can make out a closing off of the circulation. I think it will take several hours to confirm that, but otherwise the circulatiion is very elongated, and trough like. I do not see any evidence of a circulation in the central GOM, and all organizational activity, if that is what is going on, is in relation to the convection in the Bahamas. I see no reason to suspect that development would be anything other than tropical in nature, based on the climatological environment surrounding the mass of weather.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center