BracGypsy
(Registered User)
Wed Sep 29 2010 10:44 PM
Re: Wave in Western Caribbean May Form Today. Rain For Southeast Florida

Nice to meet you too MichaelA.

I know Mr. Linton Tibbetts very well, and Mary his Daughter. I just ordered a container full of building materials from Cox in Tampa. The barge just landed it 4 weeks ago here. I see Linton a lot here on the Brac. He spends a lot of time on Little Cayman, he has a home there, and one here too! He's from here on the Brac. Good man.

Your right about that there's some kind of circulation just North of the Brac/Little Cayman this evening. It's been nasty. I was outside at my office when it started gusting high winds and rain really bad, about that time I looked up and the Jet was landing in that mess. I held my breath hoping it wasn't making a mistake in landing then. The runway was partially flooded earlier, but it's Ok now or it wouldn't have landed. All I could hear was the engine screaming to a stop.

I guess now it's time to keep my eyes on the other two nasty systems that's southeast of here. What do you think those two will do?

Nice meeting you.

BracGypsy!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center