Robert
(Weather Analyst)
Tue Aug 05 2008 10:44 AM
99l

I no That 99l is no longer on the nrl website, and that it is no longer mentiond in the tropical weather outlook + it really is not showing up on models either becuse it is not being initilized anymore other then a bump in 1016 isobar. Anyway i thought i would bring it up as to the fact it is still chuging along north of purto rico headed for the south central bahamas, there are still flare ups near the center, and it apears to have a circualtion still to. early agust in the past such as 1995 1999 have had instnaces where waves come into this reagion in thsi nature and try to develop. such as erin and danny, there is even rita and especcially katrina. This is purely speculation So i wondering what evryone else though about it seeing it has persited this far?

(Post moved to the appropriate Forum. From the Description of the 2008 News Talkback "you can only reply to the topics that are covered in the News Talkback main page leadoff article. " Note that this feature (99L) is no longer mentioned on the Main Page Talkback article, so this Forum (for its current status) or the Forecast Lounge (for any predictions) are the best Forums for any dialogue on 99L.)

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center