LI Phil
(User)
Sat Jun 12 2004 05:47 PM
Re: The Day After Tomorrow

Saw it today. What a bunch of 5h!T. Totally ridiculous and absolutely out of the realm of possibility. A C-eye said, A+ special effects (the whole reason I went to see it), but a horrid script and story. If you like Hollywood endings & cliched dialog, by all means see this movie. Had to pay $9.25 (NY prices), and it wasn't worth it. The only redeeming quality WAS the special effects, and they were outstanding.

To anyone who hasn't seen it and wants to, go to the bargain matinee & bring your own bottled water. I had to pay $3.25 for a friggin' Dasani. And it was warm . Special effects are quite possibly the best I've ever seen...look for an oscar nod in that category next February.

OK, Roger Ebert I'm not, and feel free to draw your own conclusions.

Peace,

LI Phil

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center