Dawn
(Weather Watcher)
Fri Oct 01 2004 08:44 PM
Re: Pressure drop accounting for latitude

How good it feels to see 2 registered users and 1 non registered users. Hope it says this boring for a long while. You guys are great, got my power back two days ago but could not get my computer or dsl to work till yesterday. Sisters are still with out power, they have our generator now, hope they do not burn it up, given lessons, but they can be air heads at time.
My question is - I am on vacation from work till the 10th, do we take down the window coverings? Do we get our generator back from sisters.

The question " What is you Forecast", do I stay prepared or relax. Looked at lasted maps and not relaxed, am I just overdone when looking at the weather? I wish I had the knowledge you all have, learning, but will take me time to understand.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center