Dawn
(Weather Watcher)
Fri Oct 01 2004 09:20 PM
Re: Pressure drop accounting for latitude

Thank You for your reply. I kinda thought your answer is what I would hear.

Please folks do not return your supplies until after the season. Stuff that is being returned today is being sold today with no shippments to replace anytime in the near future.

Please be prepared and do not think you will find that little bottle of propane at Home Depot,, have been zero shipped on all orders since Charlie, along with sheet plastic-tarps and drylock in paint. Hardware - Gabber screws and fasteners-Tapcons- nails-roofing nails-coil nails and any air tool roofing or concert nail,
Weatherstripping, power tools,just plain anything. You may e-mail me pm and I will tell if we are having trouble getting.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center