B.C.Francis
(Storm Tracker)
Sun Jun 12 2005 05:13 PM
Re: Lovelock and "Daisy World'

Wow you where at Texas A.& M the same time Dr. Brockris was stirring up the scientific hornets nest with his work on cold fusion. From what I read about him, some circles thought of him as an alchemist. No wonder it was taboo for you back then to even think of it as a viable energy source. I think he was a man with a vision and didn`t care what the "static " thinkers thought. As to what ever happened to him , heres some infro... On the.Board of Trustees of Hydrogen Now out of Ft. Collins Colorado and on the Emeritus Board of Directors for the International Assciation for Hydogen Energy. They even have his address, phone# and e-mail address on their web site......I don`t know for sure , but because this topic isn`t that much weather related as the MODS would like it to be, maybe it should be moved to the Everything and Nothing forum for further disscusion ???....Weatherchef

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center