LBHS Student
(Registered User)
Sun Jan 29 2006 06:12 PM
Student, Need Help Finding Data

Hi. As my name suggests, I am a junior at Lake Brantley High School in Seminole County. I am working on a science fair project in which I am to perform a statistical analysis of water temperature and air pressure changes, with regards to hurricanes.

To be honest, I thought that this project would be far simpler than it has turned out to be! I am having tremendous trouble finding the data that I need. I have been looking for water temperature and air pressure of areas before, after, and during hurricanes. I have had no success.

I found this site, and I might be saved! I have not gotten a chance to look through the site yet, as I have a prior engagement, but I had just enough time to leave this plea. Hopefully someone here can save my science fair project! I am in dire need of this data, and any help anyone can provide would be incredible. If someone could point me in the direction of a link, or send me data, it would be an enormous aide. I really do need help.

Regardless of whether or not you can help me, thank you very much for your time.

Sincerely,
Student

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center