tommy
(Registered User)
Sat Jul 26 2008 04:24 PM
new to the cfhc

hello everone my name is tommy. my s.c. name is riderinthewind51 all my friends call me rider. anyway im new on here but i have been looking at cfhc for a long time now. and i injoy everone posting . in the 8 years i have been tracking hurri. you guys have help me alot in doing so with your posting and links you put in here. im 59 and im in mississippi home of katrina we have a saying here if you had it katrina got it. . guess we all can lay back some and keep a eye on the models and see what comes up next . so for to me its been a good season and i my self i like it like that . i dont wish a hurri. on anyone . right now i just dont see anything forming for a week or so . c u later.

rider

(Post moved to the appropriate Forum.)

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center