Droop31
(Weather Watcher)
Thu Jul 07 2005 10:04 AM
Moved: Re: enough already...

And the model shifts were no surprise. Its gonna hapen almost every storm you get. I dont know what all the talk was about yesterday about the NHC blowing the track and on a few other boards people were really biting on the westward jog yesterday. But as the NHC has said the last 2 days, Dennis will pass over or just north of Jamaica. I think the NHC track for the next 60 hours is on target, but after that Im still not sure. Im off to get gas though, its running low around here.

FJVargas
(Registered User)
Thu Jul 07 2005 06:26 PM
Re: Moved: Re: enough already...

I feel ya on this... I went through Charley, Frances, and Jeanne last year, then decided to move back up to Tallahassee. Now, Dennis...

Off- topic: Just found out about this site today, great site. Anyways, just wanted to quikly introduce myself. I am a graduate of FSU Meteorology back in 2002. (I see a few name I recognize here.) I am the Contract Weather Supervisor at KTLH (I take obs all day at the airport) I hope to be able to add to this new community in the near future.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center