Ed DunhamAdministrator
(Former Meteorologist & CFHC Forum Moderator (Ed Passed Away on May 14, 2017))
Sun Sep 25 2005 12:40 AM
Area of Interest - Well SE of Bermuda

Large quasi-stationary extratropical cyclone gathering convection and slowly becoming better organized near 33.5N 60W at 25/00Z. SSTs at 26C would marginally support subtropical development, however, strong upper wind shear will will limit development until the shear lets up a little in a couple of days. Only minor movement is expected in the near term.
ED

B.C.Francis
(Storm Tracker)
Mon Sep 26 2005 12:46 PM
Anymore monsters this year ?

I was wondering what may happen in the up coming month of October. Only two areas of convection out there right now. One in the Carribbean and one in the far Atantic. From other posts I`ve learned that the basins to watch this time of year are in the Western Caribbean and Western Atantic. Does Katrina or Rita have a twin sister or brother that might make his or her appearance next month ? and I wonder if its at all possible seeing the developement of such a hugh storm being that the season is going into the downside part......What a year.....Weatherchef....... web page

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center