MikeCAdministrator
(Admin)
Wed Oct 05 2005 11:50 AM
Report Tammy Conditions Here

In Orlando it is breezy and raining very hard at the moment.

Let us know what's going on in your area here too!

ChuckS
(Registered User)
Wed Oct 05 2005 12:27 PM
Re: Report Tammy Conditions Here

In Jacksonville near the beach,........
I'm guessing the the winds are around 25-30 mph and rain is hard and steady.
Traffic is a mess with I95 and I295 extremely slow.

(Registered User)
Wed Oct 05 2005 12:31 PM

I'm in SW Ga.,,we have 12-15 mph winds blowing steady from the ENE..Looks like some much needed rain to come in the next 2-3 days..

bsbuxton
(Registered User)
Wed Oct 05 2005 12:34 PM

Indialantic/Melbourne. Overcast, light mist, winds dead calm.

B.C.Francis
(Storm Tracker)
Wed Oct 05 2005 12:51 PM

I`m in Charleston S.C. for another week and half , then back down to good ole` Indiatlantic where I belong. Right now we`ve had off and on light rain. A large amount of rain coming on shore to the south of us around Georgia South Carolina border. Looks like a rainy one around here today and tomorrow........Weatherchef

Yikes
(Verified CFHC User)
Wed Oct 05 2005 12:54 PM

Coastal Georgia, light NE wind 10-15 mph, heavy rains for last 3 days, average of 4"/day, overcast 78. Periodic downpours.

Adam
(Registered User)
Wed Oct 05 2005 01:34 PM

in callahan (north of jacksonville) breezy with steady rain, sometimes heavy

g1bass
(Registered User)
Wed Oct 05 2005 01:35 PM

partly cloudy here in Homosassa, winds 5-10 mph, we had a slight drizzle and winds gusting to 20 mph last night

LisaA
(Registered User)
Wed Oct 05 2005 02:27 PM

Here in Melbourne seems the worse was yesterday -- so far today the sun was out for a bit this a.m. and NO breeze. It is starting to become overcast now so I guess we're not quite done. No surfing (my new favorite thing in the world to do) this week but been taking the kids down to the Indialantic Beach after dinner to see the amazing waves. The Channel 13 Stormchaser Van was pulling in yesterday when I was leaving. I felt like a stormchaser on the beach it was SO windy.

virgo10
(Registered User)
Wed Oct 05 2005 02:32 PM

Auburndale, FL. We've had one light shower so far. Yesterday was much more active with spells of heavy rain, a thunderstorm and gusty winds.

Adam
(Registered User)
Wed Oct 05 2005 03:34 PM

at 11 a.m. the wind has picked up and gusty at times, still a steady rain

callahan, fl

Airhog
(Registered User)
Wed Oct 05 2005 06:51 PM

In Merritt Island, we are having intermittent periods of rain, with some light winds. It is mostly overcast.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center