F
Current Radar or Satellite Image

Flhurricane.com - Central Florida Hurricane Center - Tracking Storms since 1995Hurricanes Without the Hype! Since 1995

Chill falls over the Atlantic as the official season heads towards close
Days since last H. Landfall - US: Any 233 (Idalia) , Major: 233 (Idalia) Florida - Any: 233 (Idalia) Major: 233 (Idalia)
None
COMMUNICATION
STORM DATA
CONTENT
FOLLOW US
ADS
Login to remove ads

Off-Topic >> Everything and Nothing

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
GuppieGrouper
Weather Master

Reged: Fri
Loc: Polk County, Florida
Critter Report
      #78004 - Thu Sep 06 2007 09:12 PM

The local activity has the critters confused. Some are saying trouble and others ignoring everything. I think we will be in for a SEA change in the next few days. That could change a lot of things in the Gulf area all around the shore lines. Stay tuned as I consult my four legged, feathered, fin endowed, and winged creatures. They don't always tell the specifics but they do tell the truth.

--------------------
God commands. Laymen guess. Scientists record.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
jbmusic
Weather Watcher

Reged: Sat
Loc: Bradenton, Fl
Re: Critter Report [Re: GuppieGrouper]
      #78011 - Thu Sep 06 2007 11:16 PM

Hey Guppie I was wondering if you would be coming out with a critter report here with the loww off our east coast. Mine have not been showing any signs of anything, but I have also sent them all into a tail spin as we are moving and so they are acting strange but it is because of boxes and new environments. So for the next week I will have to look to your s for weather guidance

--------------------
Jenny Bradenton, Florida
www.bbdigitalphoto.com

GuppieGrouper
Weather Master

Re: Critter Report [Re: jbmusic]
      #78015 - Fri Sep 07 2007 06:31 AM

I will be going out of town again for the weekend due to my father passing away. (This passing was a blessing due to his suffering)
But, the next possible critter report will be Sunday. The only unusual thing that has happened is my squirrel decided to start chewing up his water bottles after a long period of having the same one. I look at that as either him needing more fiber, or the weather vibrations were getting to him. I will have a couple of days to spend quietly with the critters before returning to work so I may have better observations by then. Critters do not like for you to change their routine for any reason.

--------------------

jbmusic
Weather Watcher

Reged: Sat
Loc: Bradenton, Fl
      #78021 - Fri Sep 07 2007 09:32 AM

Iam sorry to hear about your fathers passing. But I'm sure you all are thankful he is no longer suffering and in a much better place, even though it is not here with you and your family.

--------------------
Jenny Bradenton, Florida
www.bbdigitalphoto.com

Lamar-Plant City
Storm Tracker

Reged: Mon
Loc: Plant City, Florida
      #78024 - Fri Sep 07 2007 10:10 AM

Guppie, So sorry to hear about your father. I know that even though you are relieved that his suffering over, it still hurts to lose someone you love. I will pray for the Lord's comfort for you at this time!

--------------------
If you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes...
2023 Season Prediction: 17/6/2

choked905

Re: Make or Break for 99L, Worth Watching [Re: GuppieGrouper]
      #78039 - Fri Sep 07 2007 03:22 PM

Hey all. new here. I have made the wonderful mistake of booking a trip to Florida for next week. could be a memorable one.

GuppieGrouper
Weather Master

Re: Make or Break for 99L, Worth Watching [Re: choked905]
      #78181 - Sun Sep 09 2007 08:00 PM

Thank you for your kind remarks regarding my father's death. As for the weather, it is one of those truly fascinating features in life that changes frequently but stays the same in terms of always being some kind of weather. This week will be interesting due to a partial eclipse on Tuesday, the 11th. It will be interesting to find out whether the invests will increase or decrease due to this planetary dance.(This is astronomical activity not astrological). The biggest things of note right now though is an increase in biting fireants- I have had them all along, but now they are mad!!!! The other sign I mentioned in a response to Hank Franks general discuusion which is the scope of the cool front and how it angled out in a vortex like(V) in different temperature coverages. My animals are animated but they are also glad to see me at home so the readings on the weather are a little difficult right now. My guess is that the animals will settled down now that I am at home and will begin communicating interesting information if you like puzzles to solve.

--------------------

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 9 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  CFHC, Colleen A., danielw, RedingtonBeachGuy, Bloodstar, tpratch, cieldumort 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 5672

Rate this topic

Jump to

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at
Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center