F
Current Radar or Satellite Image

Flhurricane.com - Central Florida Hurricane Center - Tracking Storms since 1995Hurricanes Without the Hype! Since 1995

Chill falls over the Atlantic as the official season heads towards close
Days since last H. Landfall - US: Any 201 (Idalia) , Major: 201 (Idalia) Florida - Any: 201 (Idalia) Major: 201 (Idalia)
None
COMMUNICATION
STORM DATA
CONTENT
FOLLOW US
ADS
Login to remove ads

News Talkback >> 2002 News Articles and Talkback

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | (show all)
Matthew
Unregistered

Re: Southern cross?
      #1200 - Fri Jul 12 2002 07:49 AM

It's is gone 96L has walked out of the building a no thunderstorm messed up low that about what the nation hurricane center side at the 5:30 thing no chance the low will fade out like 95L and like them all. Just another low that neaver had a chance. There a tropical storma and the eastern pacific that more at of what I want to see. The western pacific looks good. Nothing more and atlanic and may have another invest and the eastern pacific of those thunderstorms keep firing just off the shore of mexico. One more thing is around 12 north 75 west and the atlantic looking like nice thunderstorms are firing and moving north so chances 20 percent. The wave by the lewards island sheared to heck to no chance the eastern atlantic waves there a few but not going for it and over time these have been making it longer and holding together intill the shear hits them maybe the cold water is at this time have warmed up just enough to hold a system together but the shear. Because the eastern atlantic wave look so good all we need is less shear so we might get are first storm from the eastern atlantic since every thing and the west has fall apart and these never had a chance. I think later and the season will have more storms and the gulf and western atlantic. Joe B side that the western atlantic high is stronger so the waves came looking so good and neaver make the turn but I think because the eastern atlantic is warming and the waves have been more fired up than last year plus the western atlantic high is so strong I think won'd we do get this storm it could be a andew from hell maybe the winds will be the speed of mitch the size of folyd and the storm that makes 1900 in kills look like a small thunderstorm. Heck this year this could be 3 or 4 or more storms like these maybe one right up the east coast cat 5 right and to new york new york and like the 1938 Moving up the coast at 70 mph this hell of a storm will make storm number one look like childs play then we have a storm cat 4 or 5 again came into texas like 1900 storm and maybe a few more hurricanes. This is what could helpen this year or any other year so don't say this is not caming and to the south east and gulf of mexico is way over due and this could be the year. That would not be good for texas think about the rain and flooding plus on top of winds. So that what could be caming there nother like it right now. Matthew

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Matthew
Unregistered

#1201 - Fri Jul 12 2002 07:53 AM

the think is that my board is messed up so I mess letters.

Joe
Storm Tracker

Reged: Mon
Loc: St.Petersburg,FL
      #1202 - Fri Jul 12 2002 10:47 AM

I'am closing the book on this low. It hasn't got it's act together and it's running out of time.

CaneMan
Unregistered

#1203 - Fri Jul 12 2002 11:13 AM

Don't write it off yet. Looks like it may be making a come back and ready to go off life support.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 8 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  MikeC, Ed Dunham, danielw 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating: ****
Topic views: 20685

Rate this topic

Jump to

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at
Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center