F
Current Radar or Satellite Image

Flhurricane.com - Central Florida Hurricane Center - Tracking Storms since 1995Hurricanes Without the Hype! Since 1995

Chill falls over the Atlantic as the official season heads towards close
Days since last H. Landfall - US: Any 211 (Idalia) , Major: 211 (Idalia) Florida - Any: 211 (Idalia) Major: 211 (Idalia)
None
COMMUNICATION
STORM DATA
CONTENT
FOLLOW US
ADS
Login to remove ads

News Talkback >> 2005 News Talkbacks

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | (show all)
mysticalmooons
Weather Watcher

Reged: Tue
Loc: rockledge, fl
Re: Chatroom is open..... [Re: HCW]
      #36682 - Thu Jun 09 2005 11:00 PM

finally figure it out and no one is in ther i quite

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
John C
Unregistered

Re: Chatroom is open..... [Re: mysticalmooons]
      #36683 - Thu Jun 09 2005 11:09 PM

30 people now try again

Clark
Meteorologist

Reged: Wed
Loc:
Re: Atmospheric Pressure [Re: lawgator]
      #36686 - Thu Jun 09 2005 11:30 PM

lawgator -- hey, as big of a Seminole I may be, I'm always willing to give UF due credit! Holds true especially since my sister is a UF student. I don't have access to the Supercomputer or anything -- though I wish we did; we could run some killer models on there. I'm still trying to be able to explain things better so everyone can understand, so if there's anything you (or anyone else) don't (doesn't) understand from what I've posted, by all means peg me and say "what the heck did you just say?"!

As for Sunday -- depends on how fast this system gets outta dodge. The course is going to be wet though, nonetheless.

--------------------
Current Tropical Model Output Plots
(or view them on the main page for any active Atlantic storms!)

Katie
Weather Guru

Reged: Tue
Loc: Winter Haven, FL
Re: Atmospheric Pressure [Re: Clark]
      #36726 - Fri Jun 10 2005 09:54 AM

Colleen - didn't see your post till this morning but it has been drizzling on and off here all morning. I have to drive from WH to Lkld and back every morning and again every evening. Not fun, but I don't think we will see much of Mr. Sunshine today. I am really beginning to miss him. Anyway, keep me posted in your area. Did you see the Lakeland Ledger picture this morning? Those storms that rolled through yesterday were just awesome. The wind today hasn't picked up much. Just a breeze with the on again off again strong gust that rolls through but nothing too significant.

Looks like the party (or Partay as Phil would say) is still on for tomorrow at 4 but we will have it in doors and try to set up her bouncie thing on the porch. Good thing I got dress up clothes and wigs for us to play with if the weather stays bad for a few days.

Gosh, I don't think that P'Cola needs any more rain. Didn't they just go through some flooding in April? They need a break. After living there for a few years, my ex can float away but, I have friends that lost everything with Ivan and I feel badly that they will be getting rain again with this system.

Katie

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 157 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  MikeC, Ed Dunham, danielw 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating: *****
Topic views: 52043

Rate this topic

Jump to

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at
Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center