F
Current Radar or Satellite Image

Flhurricane.com - Central Florida Hurricane Center - Tracking Storms since 1995Hurricanes Without the Hype! Since 1995

Chill falls over the Atlantic as the official season heads towards close
Days since last H. Landfall - US: Any 230 (Idalia) , Major: 230 (Idalia) Florida - Any: 230 (Idalia) Major: 230 (Idalia)
None
COMMUNICATION
STORM DATA
CONTENT
FOLLOW US
ADS
Login to remove ads

Off-Topic >> Everything and Nothing

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Storm2k

Reged: Fri
Check this out
      #6265 - Fri Mar 21 2003 12:49 PM

Hello Everyone. I am one of the admins at storm2k and just wanted to invite you to visit us at storm2k.org. Our Forum is great. I just Know you will love it. Trust me. We have a variety of weather topics to choose from. We cover all the weather year round and when the tropics get hoping so do we. We also have several different forums that cover News, Sports, gardening and Just for fun. The just for fun section keeps growing and growing with more games everday. There is also a members gallery and chat map(soon to be updated)so you can see where all the members live. This comes in handy during tropical season and severe weather. We have a monthly newsletter and a chatroom with weekly chat on Saturday night. Everyone stop by and see us and what we have to offer We have a weather page with all the weather info right there at your fingertips and several of our own tropical experts and winter weather experts. Our members are like family at storm 2k!!! We pride ourselves on the quality of our members and don't allow any flamers or trolls. So once again stop by and visit. Register it's fast free and fun ...you'll be glad you did.. We avarage about 1,000 posts per day...Click link below to enter our forum (Only some of the forums will show to un registered members. Register and all the hidden forums will then be viewable by you) Any questions feel free to email me. Thanks for your time..

http://www.storm2k.org/phpbb2/index.php

Edited by Storm2k (Fri Mar 21 2003 03:17 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  CFHC, Colleen A., danielw, RedingtonBeachGuy, Bloodstar, tpratch, cieldumort 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 16929

Rate this topic

Jump to

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at
Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center