F
Current Radar or Satellite Image

Flhurricane.com - Central Florida Hurricane Center - Tracking Storms since 1995Hurricanes Without the Hype! Since 1995

Chill falls over the Atlantic as the official season heads towards close
Days since last H. Landfall - US: Any 233 (Idalia) , Major: 233 (Idalia) Florida - Any: 233 (Idalia) Major: 233 (Idalia)
None
COMMUNICATION
STORM DATA
CONTENT
FOLLOW US
ADS
Login to remove ads

Off-Topic >> Everything and Nothing

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Dade Arinto

Reged: Tue
Hurricanes can be predicted !
      #69950 - Thu Aug 10 2006 12:05 AM

I think Hurricanes can be pedicted

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
HanKFranK
User

Reged: Mon
Loc: Graniteville, SC
Re: Hurricanes can be predicted ! [Re: Dade Arinto]
      #69957 - Thu Aug 10 2006 01:25 AM

great, man. you win the nobel prize for science.

Dade Arinto

Reged: Tue
Re: Hurricanes can be predicted ! [Re: Dade Arinto]
      #74430 - Fri Apr 13 2007 12:18 AM

What do generating the storm and hurricane?

Both kinds of this question shall be replied with precise calculation pursuant to magnifications amount radiasition from the Sun concerning such required experts with all his modern appliances, but we inclinde for opinion that difference of the magnetic element amount befall, generate the effect also differ. Hence the disaster one because of magnification radiation the Sun which is have positive magnetic, is while the other generated by which are negative. If the people can agree our opinion concerning sirkulation of magnetic as written at drawing no. 2 will easy to for them comprehend why is two kinds of disaster in atmosfir of earth:

J taken example Jupiter is a big planet orbit to circle the Sun above earth. At one time our earth is possibly touched by radiation have positive magnetic to be to Jupiter from the Sun be like at B.1. at the time apply the big explosion or heatwave.

Possibly also our Earth is touched by radiation have negative magnetic to be to Jupiter be like at B.2. At the time apply the storm or hurricane in atmosfir which is his beginning stabilized.

People should not look for where existence of hurricane then annihilate it, but shall look for the the whys and where-fores incidence of that disaster and then make it not dangerous is beside its benefit for the life of society. People shall conduct hurricane that to a beneficial. Its way by comprehending magnetic circulation between the Sun and Earth which is polared formerly rotation in Makkah and Tuamoto, then to stream that magnetic stream with the link or with other technique.

For detail and see the Picture klick this:

http://myquran.org/forum/index.php/topic,5228.msg87283.html#msg87283

dadearinto@yahoo.com
karangsatria village, west Java INDONESIA

OcalaKT
Weather Watcher

Reged: Thu
Re: Subtropical Storm Andrea Forms off Florida/Georgia Coast [Re: Dade Arinto]
      #74686 - Wed May 09 2007 01:57 PM

A little off subject, but a quick look will tell you how bad we need rain!

http://www.fl-dof.com/wildfire2007/wildfire_map.html

Lamar-Plant City
Storm Tracker

Reged: Mon
Loc: Plant City, Florida
      #74698 - Wed May 09 2007 04:43 PM

On the plus side for fires.....radar would seem to indicate a band of showers moving through S Georgia and across the fire ravaged areas right about now. Sure hope it helps. The smoke cleared a lot today, but another wind shift would put us right back in it. Sure hope a couple bands work their way to the Tampa area......

--------------------
If you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes...
2023 Season Prediction: 17/6/2

Jane219ga

Reged: Thu
Loc: Valrico, FL
      #74704 - Wed May 09 2007 09:35 PM

I have a friend in Bradford County - they are praying for rain as they are hosing off their property. They need the rain more than those of us in the Tampa area right now. This is shaping up to be another 1998 fire season and it scares the heck out of me..........don't think Andrea is going to provide much in the way of rain. I am sure this post will probably be moved..........but, hey......it is still early in the season that has not even started yet.

madmumbler
Storm Tracker

Reged: Wed
Loc: SWFL
Re: Not dead yet? [Re: Dade Arinto]
      #74740 - Fri May 11 2007 04:21 PM

Quote:

.SUGGESTING THAT THE SYSTEM IS BEGINNING TO ACQUIRE
TROPICAL CHARACTERISTICS. ALTHOUGH UPPER-LEVEL WINDS ARE
EXPECTED TO REMAIN UNFAVORABLE FOR ANY SIGNIFICANT
DEVELOPMENT...THE SYSTEM IS OVER RELATIVELY WARM WATERS AND IS
BEING MONITORED FOR ADDITIONAL EVIDENCE OF ORGANIZATION.

Interesting!!

EDIT: Now we have a STDS too!

Realistically though, are we really looking at it regenerating enough to become something noteworthy?

I wish she'd turn into a rain maker. Forget the wind, we are DYING for rain! I mean, all day here, I'm not far from the Gulf, it's been OVERCAST, but it's all smoke, not clouds. Weird brown cast to the light, it's miserable. Thank God I can't really smell smoke, but it's SO hazy and overcast. I didn't believe it until I went to the sat images and saw it was smoke and not clouds. You can really see on the GOM visible loop how the smoke is just siphoning down from the GA/ne FL fires.

And we have the fire in the Picayune Strand to the south of us.

It's gonna be a long summer unless we start getting rain soon.

--------------------
Lesli in SWFL.
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 7 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  CFHC, Colleen A., danielw, RedingtonBeachGuy, Bloodstar, tpratch, cieldumort 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 5685

Rate this topic

Jump to

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at
Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center