HanKFranK
(User)
Fri Mar 02 2007 02:20 AM
enterprise

it's an obvious offtopic, but it being quiet, early spring i don't mind posting this here.
i lived in enterprise from 1994 to 1997, and attended the high school for one year. kinda blows your mind to see it as the number one news story, turned inside out. the familiar gym, the familiar parking lot, the familiar stadium... all blown to hell. can see down the street behind the stadium, a friend lived down there, just a few houses. the first two are visibly demolished. i can remember funny conversations with friends walking past that ramp and railing you see in the hallway in some of the coverage, in a stew of rubble. that was a godawful big tornado. it's a tough little town, though... reckon folks'll pick up the pieces and plow ahead.
HF 0219z02march

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center