Multi-Decadal Signal
(Weather Guru)
Sun Jul 08 2007 10:57 PM
Re: FATAL - "BOLT FROM THE BLUE"

Yet another "bolt from the blue"! Victim's heart was stopped but EMS were able to revive him and he is now critical but stable in hospital.

Miami Lakes in Miami-Dade County was enjoying sunny w/scat. cumulus clouds when without warning, wham!

This was the 2nd outa' the blue strike and 3rd victim hit this season in FL Gold Coast. 2 deaths have been tallied
since May.

All my life I've stood on balconies, catwalks and terraces to enjoy TS's. I may have to rethink this practice. They can bite without warning to say nothing of those strikes less than a second or two away! You know; Flash, 1001, 100& Blam!!!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center