Lamar-Plant City
(Storm Tracker)
Fri Apr 04 2008 02:19 AM
Re: SSTs revisited

Quote:

Well it wasn't like Tuesday...it was worse...much more rain and wind...I work in Ft. Myers and stay there during the week. A Cell went through around 4:30 which had a lot of down draft and a healthy wall cloud. & heavy rain Two hours later in Parrish the same thing happenned there very heavy (2+in/Hr.) rains and high winds.
More today..

And at my end, my prediction came true. We had NO rain yesterday and none really even threatened as it all stay south and SW of us. Today had a cell brush by us...kind of skipped over as they developed. Add 6-8 degrees and is was SOOOO like a mid July day. Can't remember when we have had 3 such days in early April. Warm weather like this will kick those SSTs up rapidly from here on out.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center