wondering
(Registered User)
Wed Aug 31 2005 07:41 AM
Re: News of Ocean Springs, Ms

If any one has info about Ocean Springs especially south 7th street, please let us know. My sister's home is there. She evacuated but had to leave her cats which are like her family to her . We have been unable to get any information on the area. But we do know that our aunts home in Pascagoula is totally gone. Also info about New Orleans East would be helpful as my mother had to leave her home there(she also had to leave her cats) and they don't know when or if they will be able to go back. Know that the news says N. O. is flooded but still hoping that her pets some how got out and away. My mom and my sister are ok ,Thank God,except for the worry and wondering about what is left of their homes. I am in Mo. They evacuated to Florida. My prayers are with all of you. Thank you for any help you can offer.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center